Senior Sales Specialist Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Responsible of managing overall sales activities, sourcing leads and turning them to clients reaching sales quota, developing new business opportunities and maintaining customer satisfaction with TPAY Merchants.
- Strategic Consultation: Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, regional payments strategy.
- Relationship Management: Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at one’s merchants and leverages those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Coordinates with other department and manage the execution of, any internal project pertaining to merchants.
- Collaboration: Works with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop his/herself and his/her colleagues professionally.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, meets strategic and financial targets for assigned merchant accounts. Continually reevaluates his/her success through the use of strategic account plans, internal reporting, and merchant feedback.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering is preferable
- Background Banking or telecommunication is a must.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in a professional setting in the Payment industry or Telecom with the skills and polish to prove it. (Explicit experience in account management or a related field of practice is a significant plus.)
- Language Skills: Excellent command of English
- Soft Skills: Excellent command of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries and create values.
- Flexibility: Previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of TPAY.
- Regional Perspective: Ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences).
- Results Oriented: Proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment) and fostering collaboration throughout organizations.