Senior .net Developer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications.
- Configuring, analyzing, designing, coding, developing, unit testing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Contributing in the estimates of the project, the quality, and timeliness of the deliverables and the project’s compliance to the organizational processes and standards.
- 3+ years of experience as both a hands-on.Net development experience.
- Application’s architecture (3-tier app, Microservices, SOA, Cashing, Azure, and Docker)
- Design patterns and practices (like SOLD, CQRS, TDD, and DDD)
- Web Services and REST
- Messaging systems like Event hubs, Azure Service Bus, and RabbitMQ. Abstraction layer software e.g. NServiceBus, and MassTransit
- SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB ,RethinkDB, Cassandra)
- Devops is optional
- Knowledge in the Hadoop ecosystem and knowledge of another programming language (Scala, and Python) is desired but not mandatory.
- Visual Studio.Net and source control systems like VSTS, TFS, Git.