Sales Lead Full time
- Responsible of managing overall sales activities, sourcing leads and turning them to clients reaching sales quota, developing new business opportunities and maintaining customer satisfaction with TPAY Merchants.
- Strategic Consultation: Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, regional payments strategy.
- Relationship Management: Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at one’s merchants and leverages those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Coordinates with other department and manage the execution of, any internal project pertaining to merchants.
- Collaboration: Works with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop his/herself and his/her colleagues professionally.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, meets strategic and financial targets for assigned merchant accounts. Continually reevaluates his/her success using strategic account plans, internal reporting, and merchant feedback.
- Background Banking or telecommunication is a must.
- 8+ years of experience in a professional setting in the Payment industry or Telecom with the skills and polish to prove it. (Explicit experience in account management or a related field of practice is a significant plus.)
- Soft Skills: Excellent command of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries and create values.
- Flexibility: Previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of TPAY.
- Regional Perspective: Ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences).
- Results Oriented: Proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results.
- An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment) and fostering collaboration throughout organizations.