QC Senior Engineer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting TPAY live merchants and operators in addition to platform monitoring to make sure the overall echo system is up & running with the highest availability and reliability measures, the responsibilities will include problem troubleshooting, root cause analysis and hot fixing issues on production, handle & monitor downtimes and handle emergency alerts (on phone call support) either related to operators or merchants, handle incoming complaints from customers, merchants or operators.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering, preferably Computer Science
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Very good testing design knowledge
- Understanding of OOP concepts and practices
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of API testing & web services is a big added value
- Knowledge/hands on experience in test automation is a big plus
- knowledge /hands on experience in performance testing is a big plus
- Good knowledge in C# , SQL, ASP.Net , MVC , Web APIs , WCF
- Familiarity with Unit Tests is a plus.
- Very good command of English Oral and written
- Good communication skills
- Ability to search and troubleshoot issues
- High availability and flexibility