Operations Manager Full time
- Responsible of the implementation/auditing of the delivery process throughout the production pipeline.
- Manage live configuration management & approval process with stockholders.
- Interact daily with assigned accounts to insure full partner satisfaction and liaise internally for pending actions.
- Report different ongoing integration projects status to TPAY management and plan effectively for monthly targets.
- Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing services.
- Facilitate & streamline the work between all the different units related to service delivery.
- Managing a wide range of services across all MENA region operators and North Africa.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational wellbeing.
- Managing day-to-day activities, analyzing statistics, reading and writing reports.
- Reviewing business plans against actual results and to determine reasons for any deviations.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Sales, IT and Support), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- High, efficient, professional complaint management skills with prompt actions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Leadership and organizational skills needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience .
- Self-directed, energetic, intellectually curious.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to simultaneously work on multiple projects, serving multiple constituent,
- Excellent knowledge in MS office; Excel and PowerPoint