Legal Supervisor Full time
- Handle overall legal activities including drafting, handling and reviewing contracts, agreements or other legal documents as well as various regulations, corporate legal dispute relates to operation, etc.
- Provide legal advisory and services interpretation to the management, including reviewing and advising on MOUs, contracts and other legal documents to ensure statutory compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Preparing the legal documentation for shareholders/directors meetings.
- For some cases, able to communicate with third party for legal agreement details and customers.
- Communicate with shareholders, BOD/BOC, and related personnel to assist and guide them in legal specific issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent, English section is a must.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Having solid knowledge specifically in investment and business law.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Good understanding and comprehension on law subjects such as: corporate law, including regulations and document preparation, litigation, due diligent, and contract negotiation.
- Strong exposure in drafting and reviewing contracts/agreements, especially contracts or agreements in English.
- Disciplined and has a good eye to details.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, including gathering information from internal and external sources.