Business Intelligence Engineer Full time
- Build and develop the business’s reporting capabilities and BI dashboards in Looker.
- Participate in the development process to create and maintain the Data Warehouse ETL processes from multiple sources.
- Troubleshooting for assigned reports, applications or projects.
- Document the processes that used in the development.
- Ability to interpret client briefs and prescribe the most appropriate analytical approach to answer the business requirements.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills to understand reporting requirements from end-users to senior management.
- Experience with BI reporting tools, such as Looker, Qlik, IBM Cognos or Power BI.
- Solid experience working with SQL.
- Strong understanding of data design and Data Warehousing concepts and principals - Dimensional modelling.
- Experience with ETL tools, ideally with Talend Data Integration but experience with similar tools is equally relevant.
- Previous experience working with large data sets and transforming raw data into actionable insights.
- A keen desire to learn.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate/computer science related discipline.