Food Quality and Hygiene Junior Manager Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The mumm Food Quality and Hygiene Junior Manager is a very unique and challenging position as it requires multi skilled individual to do the job right.
During this journey you will work on building the fundamental standardisation of inhome food businesses through collaborating with tier 1 hygiene and quality professionals.
You will work on multiple fronts of Food Quality and Hygiene including and not limited to:
- Food tasting and qualification
- Building inhome food standards
- Visiting inhome businesses and kitchen inspection
- Build scalable model of standardisation of quality
- Build reporting model for inhome standardisation of quality
- Building educational content for current and future inhome cooks
- A degree in Culinary education or pharmacy or biology or chemistry or agriculture.
- Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others.
- A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
- Passion for Food and Quality.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
- Hungry to learn.
- Fun to work with.