Financial/Administrative Manager Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Control Cash Cycle
- Build business financial forecasting
- Assist with the fundraising process and help manage investors
- Help with the team process and lead supporting functions
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.