Business Development Manager Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The mumm Business Development Manager is a very unique and challenging position as it requires multi skilled individual to do the job right. Below are some of the different tasks this role need to execute with excellence:
- Grows Network of home based cooks.
- Conduct tasting sessions to qualify cooks to join our network.
- Manage and analyze the performance of the cooks (mumm food partners).
- Monitor and report on cooks hygiene.
- Help both mumm and Home based cooks build their business and grow their profits.
- Be the liaison between mumm company and the cook.
- Recommend recipes and enhance cook’s culinary abilities.
- Engage with customers for big catering events.
The candidate should ideally have:
- Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others.
- A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to seek out new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
- A degree (from any discipline) is required.
- Hungry to learn.
- Fun to work with.
- Certificate in Culinary Skills is a plus.
- Experience in food operations is a plus.