UI Developer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Understand business needs, processes and engineering requirements/restrictions.
- Help in creating high quality user manuals whenever needed that communicate clearly and translate business processes into user-friendly flows.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / computer engineering or related discipline.
- Fair understanding of and expertise in UI standards. Knowledge of design best practices and prototyping techniques is desirable.
- Rich Internet Application (RIA) technology experience is an asset.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Flash.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is plus