Technical Lead Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high & low level design for the application architecture.
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
- Report issues and project status of modules to Project Manager
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values (DM Summit, Regional Meeting, Management Meetings, and Trainings).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- K2 (Or Any Other WF Engines)
- Angular JS
- Experience in Software Architecture and Design.
- SOLID Principles Design Concept
- IOC Containers
- Unit Testing Frameworks and techniques
- Secure Coding Practices
- Object-relational mapping (ORM)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.