Senior UX designer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Execute design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight, and customer feedback.
- Sketch, concept creation and wire framing, producing sitemaps and user flows, creating clickable prototypes.
- Participate in planning usability testing sessions and delivers artifacts for testing. Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions.
- Deliver appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time.
- Research and share industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences.
- Drive and document design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / computer engineering or related discipline
List any required skills (computer, machinery, typing, etc.).
- Knowledge of interaction architecture practices in UX .
- Ability to take wireframes through to well executed visual designs with supporting annotations.
- Strong sensibility of best design practices for production delivery across platforms, ie desktop and mobile.
- Proficient in of Adobe Creative Suite packages, mainly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in key software packages such as Axure and Photoshop.Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies.