Senior Solution Developer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Research, design, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on-time and to specification with high level of quality.
- Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members on solving the defects.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Construct design documents and documentation to aid maintenance and code reuse.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- Knowledge in any of the following; SharePoint, Knockout or Angular JS is a plus.