Project Manager Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintains customer satisfaction by setting correct customer expectations and acting pro-actively.
- Ensures project delivered with agreed upon project scope and within budget.
- Plans, maintains and manages project schedule and budget.
- Analyzes project data such as cost and schedule variance as well as quality indicators and recommends corrective action.
- Manages change requests and scope as well as project’s issues and risks.
- Leads directly technical team from different functions in large-size projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- Project management experience in similar discipline
- PMP Certificate is preferred
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- 6-10 years of work experience