Corporate Lawyer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide accurate legal advice to managers and staff to ensure that decisions taken are legally correct and that the company’s interests are protected.
- Review, draft and implement all kind of complex legal contracts, documents and agreements related to the work of the company.
- Represent the company at court hearings and tribunals to ensure that the company’s interests are effectively safeguarded and so that it carries out its legal obligations effectively.
- Represent the company at meetings with external and governmental entities to ensure that the legal aspects of any decisions are fully considered.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the legal field which might affect the company and prepare reports on relevant matters for consideration by management.
- Bachelors’ degree in Law (English Section)
- 3 - 5 years’ of relevant experience in Legal field.
- Thorough knowledge of different kinds of Egyptian & GCC Laws and Legislation.
- Highly developed negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Excellent representational skills