Cloud Project Consultant Full time
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customer’s identified solutions.
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively.
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met.
- Managing the financial aspects of the contract.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Work with sales teams to generate new business.
- Bachelor degree from Engineering or computer science background.
- 2 - 3 Years in the same field.
- Experience in Cloud & Datacenter technologies & managed service.
- Understanding of Server and Desktop virtualization.
- Very Good command of English language.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, and MVCP) are highly preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multi tasks at a time.