Digital Marketing Executive Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide Premium services to external clients “Agencies and advertisers” to ensure client satisfaction and full delivery for their campaigns’ objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the setup, trouble-shooting and ongoing daily management of display, native and video campaigns across different platforms.
- Optimize and report on campaign performance based on advertiser’s objectives.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendation against advertising metrics.
- Regularly provide proactive recommendations for better and more effective delivery.
- Respond to client’s requirements in a timely manner.
- Ensure all Sales team is kept updated about the status of their booked campaign.
- Meet individual and team KPI’s to achieve team goals and maintain ‘Premium’ services across all digital platforms.
- Bachelor degree of Marketing, Advertising, or any relevant degree
- Familiar with online advertising principals, internet technologies and internet business concepts.
- Familiarity with common ad formats technologies.
- Numerical skills
- 1 – 2 Years’ Experience
- Digital advertising experience is required.
- Fluent spoken English, and Professional level of writing skills.
- Demonstrate time management and prioritization skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Understanding of digital advertising specifications and standards.
- Must demonstrate ‘Team Player’ spirit at all times.
- Ability to keep attention to detail while working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to learn technical skills across different platforms.