Digital Designer Full time
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design Graphic concepts for user interfaces
- Visual Design layout
- Design detailing of screens and applications
- Translate product requirements into a coherent and consistent user experience
- Deliver style guides
- Design solutions for complex user requirements and needs
- Work closely with developers to ensure user experience quality
- Design printed material (ex: logos, cards, posters…etc)
- Aware of design concepts for print and digital use.
- Visual Design: Image processing, layout and vector-based illustration programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD and Sketch). Experience and demonstrated interest in interactive media are desirable.
- Knowledge of typography, iconography, color, layout, and data visualization.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Ability to design within the Standards and Patterns for different platforms.
- Mobile and responsive design experience.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience Needed: Minimum 3 years of experience in digital advertising.